Have a dream for the perfect doormat but, don't see it in our shop? No problem!
I can create a maximum 4 line doormat for you using the available fonts or, if you wish to use another font that you don't see listed, you can email me: email@example.com and provide us with your vision details and we'll come up with something together.
1. Choose the amount of lines of text you want.
2. Choose a font from the drop down and enter the text you'd like.
3. Click 'preview' to see how to font style looks (image NOT to scale - sizing will be adjusted based on best practices in order to make it look it's absolute best and you will be sent a draft to approve.
4. Complete your order, or if you prefer, send us an email to try another font.
5. You will be sent a draft for custom orders via email. You must approve/respond to this email. Maximum two revisions can be made for custom orders, prior to creation only.
Large: 35" x 24" Fits slightly wider than any standard door width. Standard 29" x 17" fits slightly smaller than any standard door width.
Made of 100% environmentally friendly natural coir/coco (coconut husk) fibers. Latex backing (naturally produced rubber) keeps mat firmly in place to prevent movement.
Current production time is up to 2 weeks (and up to 4 during peak holiday seasons) as I am a one person operation hand painting your piece of beautiful door front art on my own!
Please read the Care tab and/or our FAQ for detailed information about your doormat.
Sure, you can stomp on it, but we don't recommend it! Our doormats are a renewable and natural product and not meant to last a lifetime. They are hand painted with multiple layers of premium paint and sealed with a UV/water resistant sealer. Heavy foot traffic will cause the doormat to wear more quickly. The lighter the foot traffic the longer the font crispness will last. We recommend a covered entrance and keeping the doormat dry, away from direct rain/snow and salt. As the doormat is made of natural coconut husk, water will cause the doormat to swell and shed.
Our doormats have a low shed level but, we do recommend giving them a shake every week or so, to loosen excess debris.
If your doormat becomes soiled, give it a gentle shake or soft bristle sweep. If it becomes saturated with water, hang it to dry for a few days. Please visit our FAQ page for more information.