Have a dream for the perfect doormat but, don't see it in our shop? No problem!
I can create a maximum 4 line doormat for you using the available fonts or, if you wish to use another font, or add an image, you can email: email@example.com and provide us with your vision details and we'll come up with something together.
1. Choose the amount of lines of text you want.
2. Choose a font from the drop down and enter the text you'd like.
3. Click 'preview' to see how to font style looks (image NOT to scale - sizing will be adjusted based on best practices in order to make it look it's absolute best and you will be sent a draft to approve.
4. Complete your order, or if you prefer, send us an email to try another font or add something you have in mind.
5. You will be sent a draft for custom orders via email. You must approve/respond to this email before your custom is created.
Large: 24" x 36" Fits slightly wider than any standard door width.
Standard 18" x 30" fits slightly smaller than any standard door width.
Made of 100% environmentally friendly natural coir/coco (coconut husk) fibers.
Latex backing (naturally produced rubber) keeps mat firmly in place to prevent movement.
Current production time is up to 3 weeks for custom orders (and up to 4 weeks during peak holiday seasons) as I am a one person operation hand painting your piece of beautiful door front art on my own!
Please read the Care tab and/or our FAQ for detailed information about your doormat.
Sure, you can stomp on it, but we don't recommend it! Our doormats are a renewable and natural product and not meant to last a lifetime. They are hand painted with multiple layers of premium paint and sealed with a UV/water resistant sealer. Heavy foot traffic will cause the doormat to wear more quickly. The lighter the foot traffic the longer the font crispness will last. We recommend a covered entrance and keeping the doormat dry, away from direct rain/snow and salt. As the doormat is made of natural coconut husk, water will cause the doormat to swell and shed.
Our doormats have a low shed level but, we do recommend giving them a shake every week or so, to loosen excess debris.
If your doormat becomes soiled, give it a gentle shake or soft bristle sweep. If it becomes saturated with water, hang it to dry for a few days. Please visit our FAQ page for more information.